Make sure you have selected the correct course.
- Click on "Create new"
- Select "Form"
- Click on a tag category to expand and display the tags under that category. Select the tags that you wish to be evaluated on. It is possible to select tags from several categories. The number indicator in the tag category header shows how many tags you have currently selected under that category.
- Click "Next" on the bottom menu bar
- A list of questions aligned with the selected outcomes are shown. Select the questions you want for your form in the list, or click "Modify Selection" if you wish to change your selection. Click "Next" when you have selected the questions you would like to keep.
- The questions can now be re-arranged in the order you wish.
- Click "Next"
- Give your Form a title in the text-field at the top of the menu
- Click "Save"
Your form is now added to the list of assessments for this course. The form is now ready to be used.